Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frustrated. Can't reset Apple Watch

Hi,

I have recently purchased a series 3 + Nike Apple Watch.

I am having an issue with resetting the watch. I cannot gain access, due the many different pass codes I have submitted. I have followed the guide, but I am sure I am missing something that I have to do to reset the watch. At present all I can access, putting the watch on and off, but in the on position goes quickly goes to the following 'Too many pass code attempts. Reset Apple watch and pair again. I can not do this as it will not let me get into into the watch that I can reset.

Could anyone assist.

I have an iPhone SE, and iPad Pro and windows PC. The iPad and iPhone are synchronized together the PC.

iPhone SE, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 4:21 AM

Forgot to mention, that originally the watch was all set up, but there were apps on my iPhone that I did not want on the watch; so I took them off, and then there was one that I wanted to be added, and both did not work. The apps I did not want were selected for uninstallation, but seemed everything froze, that is when I decided to delete Apple watch so that I could reset.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2018 4:21 AM in response to bigsens

Forgot to mention, that originally the watch was all set up, but there were apps on my iPhone that I did not want on the watch; so I took them off, and then there was one that I wanted to be added, and both did not work. The apps I did not want were selected for uninstallation, but seemed everything froze, that is when I decided to delete Apple watch so that I could reset.

Frustrated. Can't reset Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.