Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps close after asking for itunes store password

Hey guys

recently all of my non apple apps on my iPad pro are asking for my password and when I enter it correctly they jump out. at first it happened to the apps I didn't use frequently but now it happens to all the non apple ones (such as safari and TV). so far Ive checked my settings, signed out and in again from there, restarted, resetting the network settings.

also when I go to purchased tab in itunes store app it says to sign in and when I do nothing happens.

please help.

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 5:22 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2018 12:34 PM in response to Aopersia

Hi there, Aopersia!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your apps not opening properly and I am more than happy to assist! Based on what you are describing, I would recommend taking a look at this article for the steps If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store. This article will give you the best steps to take to troubleshoot along with the next steps if you continue to have issues.
Cheers!

apps close after asking for itunes store password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.