Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why are emails from Yahoo so slow to open in Mac mail? Can see the heading but no body to the mail--just"loading" which takes ages.

Even the tech experts at Apple can't help!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 18, 2018 5:58 AM in response to hindenberg In response to hindenberg

Yahoo Mail has been problematic since I can remember on most platforms. Both with email clients and their web mail. As a guess, too many users and not enough servers. Or problems with their software. Or other issues. I woudn't use them as an email provider.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 18, 2018 5:58 AM in response to hindenberg In response to hindenberg

Yahoo Mail has been problematic since I can remember on most platforms. Both with email clients and their web mail. As a guess, too many users and not enough servers. Or problems with their software. Or other issues. I woudn't use them as an email provider.

Mar 18, 2018 5:58 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: hindenberg

Question: Why are emails from Yahoo so slow to open in Mac mail? Can see the heading but no body to the mail--just"loading" which takes ages.