Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can select multiple photos on iCloud but only the first one will download

Until recently I was able to download many photos at a time from iCloud using Chrome - I would select a date with 10 photos for example and then they would all download in succession. Now, even though multiple photos are selected, only the first one will download. This is not a problem with selecting more than one photo, but being able to download more than one at a time. I've also downloaded the iCloud for PC app and while it is installed OK it won't download any photos at all! I'm confused as it worked so well until recently and I don't know if it's an iCloud problem or a Chrome problem (I also tried with IE and same problem occured). Any advice gratefully received!

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 5:54 AM

10 replies

Jun 18, 2018 2:48 PM in response to karenita

OMG guys. This is clearly a technical issue with the last Chrome update. This is not some secret conspiracy by the "capitalists" at Apple. And, by the way, most of them live in Silicon Valley and are liberal progressives. Grow up, take responsibility for your life and stop blaming others for every little thing that doesn't go your way.

And another thing. Apple provides these services FREE of charge. They do so to promote loyalty for their brand. If you don't like the FREE service Apple provides you can buy a hard drive and store your photos there...but please...please...please...don't complain about your FREE service. Nobody likes an entitled brat!

I can select multiple photos on iCloud but only the first one will download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.