Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why have all my apps disappeared

All my apps have disappeared from my home page, but they still appear on settings. How am I able to get all my apps back?

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 7:12 PM

Hi deacon,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand that apps have disappeared from the Home screen of your iPhone, however they are still visible from Settings on your device. Being able to access and use your apps is important. You've come to the right place for help.

Let's start by checking if there are restrictions enabled, which could prevent apps from showing on the Home screen:

How to use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

This section is specific to your issue:

If your child's device is missing an app or feature, or they can't use a certain service, try to turn off Restrictions. If you have any of these issues, try to turn off Restrictions:

• You don't see an app on the Home screen (like Safari, Camera, or FaceTime).
  • You can't use a certain feature or service (like Siri or Location Services).
  • You see that a setting is missing or dimmed (like Mail, iCloud, Twitter, or FaceTime).

If the issue still persists after following the steps in that resource, check if your iPhone is supervised, or has a profile that controls what features it has access to:

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2018 7:12 PM in response to deaconfromforrestfield

Hi deacon,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand that apps have disappeared from the Home screen of your iPhone, however they are still visible from Settings on your device. Being able to access and use your apps is important. You've come to the right place for help.

Let's start by checking if there are restrictions enabled, which could prevent apps from showing on the Home screen:

How to use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

This section is specific to your issue:

If your child's device is missing an app or feature, or they can't use a certain service, try to turn off Restrictions. If you have any of these issues, try to turn off Restrictions:

• You don't see an app on the Home screen (like Safari, Camera, or FaceTime).
  • You can't use a certain feature or service (like Siri or Location Services).
  • You see that a setting is missing or dimmed (like Mail, iCloud, Twitter, or FaceTime).

If the issue still persists after following the steps in that resource, check if your iPhone is supervised, or has a profile that controls what features it has access to:

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!

Why have all my apps disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.