Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you get safari back on home screen on iPhone X?

my 2 year old deleted my safari app off my home screen to go on internet how do I get it back? I didn’t see it in App Store

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2018 9:46 AM

Safari isn't one of the apps that can be deleted (see: Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support )

One possibility is that the 2 year old slid it onto another app and it is now in a folder. Have you tried Search (slide down starting in middle of home screen) to see if that will find it?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2018 9:46 AM in response to ladonnafrommemphis

Safari isn't one of the apps that can be deleted (see: Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support )

One possibility is that the 2 year old slid it onto another app and it is now in a folder. Have you tried Search (slide down starting in middle of home screen) to see if that will find it?

How do you get safari back on home screen on iPhone X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.