Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is the cost to repair/replace the glass on my apple watch

what is the cost to repair/replace the glass on my apple watch?

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Mar 21, 2018 7:49 AM

2 replies

Mar 21, 2018 10:34 AM in response to tacemc

There are many threads on this message board with this issue. Do a search and read them all before you call Apple so you have an idea of what to expect. Some people are covered but many are not! Good luck with yours!

the following is from Apple:

Screen damage

If your Apple Watch screen breaks accidentally, you can replace your Apple Watch for an out-of-warranty fee. The Apple warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by accident or abuse.

If your screen cracks due to a manufacturing defect, it’s covered by the Apple warranty and consumer law.

The final cost to service an accidentally damaged screen depends on your Apple Watch model, any additional damage, and if you have AppleCare+ coverage.

If you have AppleCare+, it covers up to two incidents of accidental damage. Coverage does not include cosmetic damage, such as scratches. Each incident has a service fee. You can use an incident for screen damage. If you don’t have AppleCare+, see our out-of-warranty fees.

See Apple service pricing
Set up service

what is the cost to repair/replace the glass on my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.