Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to stop any charge to my account

3 months you have been charging me which I have no idea what the **** you charging me for.

And every month is more money.

stop any charge now

Posted on Mar 21, 2018 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2018 3:17 PM

This is a user-to-user support forum. No one here can stop any charges but the following may help.

If the charges are for the same amount each month, they are likely due to an app subscription, Apple Music subscription, or for iCloud Storage. The following has instructions on how to cancel any of those: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Also, you can use the following instructions to determine what a charge is for and to report a problem: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Also see: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2018 3:17 PM in response to Aralai

This is a user-to-user support forum. No one here can stop any charges but the following may help.

If the charges are for the same amount each month, they are likely due to an app subscription, Apple Music subscription, or for iCloud Storage. The following has instructions on how to cancel any of those: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Also, you can use the following instructions to determine what a charge is for and to report a problem: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Also see: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

I need to stop any charge to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.