Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot figure out how to sign into iCloud to see my stored pictures. It says to go to Settings and sign in and put in my Apple ID but when I go to settings there’s nowhere to sign in

I am unable to sign in to iCloud to see my stored photos.I have an iPhone 8+ and when I go to iCloud there is not a place to sign in

Posted on Mar 22, 2018 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2018 1:20 PM

Bellabooziggaroni wrote:

I am unable to sign in to iCloud to see my stored photos.I have an iPhone 8+ and when I go to iCloud there is not a place to sign in

you sign into www.icloud.com on a web browser to view what you've sync to icloud.

the step you mention is the icloud settings to turn on the sync.

settings - your name -

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2018 1:20 PM in response to Bellabooziggaroni

Bellabooziggaroni wrote:

you sign into www.icloud.com on a web browser to view what you've sync to icloud.

the step you mention is the icloud settings to turn on the sync.

settings - your name -

I cannot figure out how to sign into iCloud to see my stored pictures. It says to go to Settings and sign in and put in my Apple ID but when I go to settings there’s nowhere to sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.