Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get snapchat notifications on my Apple Watch series 3

i have snapchat on my phone and I turned on the notification on my Apple Watch, but nothing is showing up on my watch to show that I have a notification.

Posted on Mar 22, 2018 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2018 7:08 PM

If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch

When your devices disconnect, your notifications go to your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. To check your connection, swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center. If your devices are disconnected, you might see User uploaded file, User uploaded file, or User uploaded file. Try to connect your iPhone and Apple Watch.

When your Apple Watch locks or you turn on Do Not Disturb, your notifications go to your iPhone.

• When your Apple Watch is locked, User uploaded file appears on the watch face.
  • When Do Not Disturb is on, User uploaded file appears on the watch face. To turn this feature off, swipe up on the watch face, then tap User uploaded file.

For third-party apps, notifications are delivered only if your paired iPhone is also connected to a network.

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2018 7:08 PM in response to GreenBay99

If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch

When your devices disconnect, your notifications go to your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. To check your connection, swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center. If your devices are disconnected, you might see User uploaded file, User uploaded file, or User uploaded file. Try to connect your iPhone and Apple Watch.

When your Apple Watch locks or you turn on Do Not Disturb, your notifications go to your iPhone.

• When your Apple Watch is locked, User uploaded file appears on the watch face.
  • When Do Not Disturb is on, User uploaded file appears on the watch face. To turn this feature off, swipe up on the watch face, then tap User uploaded file.

For third-party apps, notifications are delivered only if your paired iPhone is also connected to a network.

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

How to get snapchat notifications on my Apple Watch series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.