Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all of my photos when I signed out of my apple id

So I signed out of my Apple ID and made a copy of my contacts and stuff but when I signed back in I went from 500+ photos to 111, and I tried signing back out then in but it stayed at 111 photos no matter what’s I did, how can I fix this because I had a lot of important photos and videos?

Posted on Mar 25, 2018 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2018 9:13 PM

OK, not clear on what you are describing. You indicated that you signed out of your Apple ID. Do you mean that you went to Settings>your name, and scrolled to the bottom and clicked on Sign Out?

If so, then that would have no effect on your Camera Roll at all. You do not have to be signed in to see the Camera Roll on the device. The Camera Roll album is local to the device.

When you sign out the way described above, the Photo Stream album is removed, and the Shared Albums are removed, but that is all.

You are not using iCloud Photo Library, correct?

GB

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2018 9:13 PM in response to Rhg21

OK, not clear on what you are describing. You indicated that you signed out of your Apple ID. Do you mean that you went to Settings>your name, and scrolled to the bottom and clicked on Sign Out?

If so, then that would have no effect on your Camera Roll at all. You do not have to be signed in to see the Camera Roll on the device. The Camera Roll album is local to the device.

When you sign out the way described above, the Photo Stream album is removed, and the Shared Albums are removed, but that is all.

You are not using iCloud Photo Library, correct?

GB

I lost all of my photos when I signed out of my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.