You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create Station - and where to find it again

I've been using Apple Music a lot lately and occasionally I like to create a station from an artist and then "like"/"dislike" various tracks to tune my preferences using my iPhone. This is similar to what I've been doing in Pandora for years. However, I don't see where my stations are stored when I go back to iTunes on my computer. Nor can I find any way to edit the station if I accidentally mis-label a track. Is there info on how to manage stations?

Thanks,

Matt

iPhone X, iOS 11.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2018 2:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2018 6:36 AM

Good morning mwgfromearth,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you would like to learn more about the radio feature of your Apple Music subscription. Take a look at the resources below to learn how to use it. I've highlighted some key information here for you. Click on the links for complete details.
Make sure iCloud Music Library is enabled on your PC as well as your iPhone, and that you are updated to the latest software versions. Also, be sure you are using the same Apple ID on your computer that you used to purchase the Apple Music subscription.
Turn on iCloud Music Library
Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone​

Radio

Beats 1, our 24/7 radio station, features radio shows from legendary artists and DJs that you can listen to live or on-demand. Tune in to hear exclusive interviews, guest hosts, and the best of what’s going on in music.

Radio also features curated stations for every genre of music, or you can create your own custom stations. These stations don't have ads, and you can skip an unlimited number of songs as you listen. You can also add songs that you like to your Library.

Learn more about Radio.

User uploaded file

Listen to Radio in Apple Music

Create a custom station with Apple Music

Find a song or album that you want to create a station from, then follow these steps:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap User uploaded file or use 3D touch, then tap Create Station.
  • On your Mac or PC: In iTunes, click User uploaded file next to a song's name, then click Create Station.
  • On your Android phone: Tap User uploaded file, then tap Create Station.

On all of your Apple devices, you can also ask Siri to "Start a station from …" and then say the name of a song, album, or artist.

Your new station will be added to your list of Recently Played stations. Recently Played stations are in order of most recently played and can't be deleted.

User uploaded file

Personalize your custom stations

• On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone: Open the Now Playing screen and tap User uploaded file, then tap Play More Like This or Play Less Like This to fine-tune your custom station.
  • On your Mac or PC: In iTunes, click User uploaded filethen click Play More Like This or Never Play This Song.
  • On your Apple TV: Hold down on the Touch surface of your remote, then select Play More Like This or Play Less Like This.

You can also turn Explicit Content on or off on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, in iTunes on your Mac or PC, on your Apple TV, or on your Android phone.

Enjoy!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 26, 2018 6:36 AM in response to mwgfromearth

Good morning mwgfromearth,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you would like to learn more about the radio feature of your Apple Music subscription. Take a look at the resources below to learn how to use it. I've highlighted some key information here for you. Click on the links for complete details.
Make sure iCloud Music Library is enabled on your PC as well as your iPhone, and that you are updated to the latest software versions. Also, be sure you are using the same Apple ID on your computer that you used to purchase the Apple Music subscription.
Turn on iCloud Music Library
Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone​

Radio

Beats 1, our 24/7 radio station, features radio shows from legendary artists and DJs that you can listen to live or on-demand. Tune in to hear exclusive interviews, guest hosts, and the best of what’s going on in music.

Radio also features curated stations for every genre of music, or you can create your own custom stations. These stations don't have ads, and you can skip an unlimited number of songs as you listen. You can also add songs that you like to your Library.

Learn more about Radio.

User uploaded file

Listen to Radio in Apple Music

Create a custom station with Apple Music

Find a song or album that you want to create a station from, then follow these steps:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap User uploaded file or use 3D touch, then tap Create Station.
  • On your Mac or PC: In iTunes, click User uploaded file next to a song's name, then click Create Station.
  • On your Android phone: Tap User uploaded file, then tap Create Station.

On all of your Apple devices, you can also ask Siri to "Start a station from …" and then say the name of a song, album, or artist.

Your new station will be added to your list of Recently Played stations. Recently Played stations are in order of most recently played and can't be deleted.

User uploaded file

Personalize your custom stations

• On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone: Open the Now Playing screen and tap User uploaded file, then tap Play More Like This or Play Less Like This to fine-tune your custom station.
  • On your Mac or PC: In iTunes, click User uploaded filethen click Play More Like This or Never Play This Song.
  • On your Apple TV: Hold down on the Touch surface of your remote, then select Play More Like This or Play Less Like This.

You can also turn Explicit Content on or off on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, in iTunes on your Mac or PC, on your Apple TV, or on your Android phone.

Enjoy!

Create Station - and where to find it again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.