Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music won’t let me add anymore songs to my library

i signed up for the 3 month trial 3 months ago and now i am paying for it and in the last few days it won’t let me add anymore songs to my library, i click the plus button and it says its been added to my library but when i go to check it’s never there it’s dont this with every song i’ve tried adding.

Posted on Mar 29, 2018 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2018 12:02 PM

Hello joshfromwildomar,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to find content you have added from Apple Music in the Music app on your device. Please force close the Music app, and restart your device as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on. Once your device turns back on, test your issue again.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are still having issues with songs not showing up on your device after you've added them, please review the following steps.
Get help with iCloud Music Library

If you can’t see iCloud Music Library on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Turn off iCloud Music Library and then turn it back on.
Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in.

If you can't download, play, or access songs

First check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.

Check your Internet connection

Open Safari on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or a web browser on your PC, and go to any website to make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi or Internet connection.
If you can't connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iOS device, you can try using cellular data:

1. Go to Settings > App and iTunes Stores.
  2. Turn on Use Cellular Data.

You might have to pay a fee to download over a cellular network. Contact your wireless carrier for details, and learn about cellular data settings and usage.

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2018 12:02 PM in response to joshfromwildomar

Hello joshfromwildomar,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to find content you have added from Apple Music in the Music app on your device. Please force close the Music app, and restart your device as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on. Once your device turns back on, test your issue again.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are still having issues with songs not showing up on your device after you've added them, please review the following steps.
Get help with iCloud Music Library

If you can’t see iCloud Music Library on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Turn off iCloud Music Library and then turn it back on.
Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in.

If you can't download, play, or access songs

First check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.

Check your Internet connection

Open Safari on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or a web browser on your PC, and go to any website to make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi or Internet connection.
If you can't connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iOS device, you can try using cellular data:

1. Go to Settings > App and iTunes Stores.
  2. Turn on Use Cellular Data.

You might have to pay a fee to download over a cellular network. Contact your wireless carrier for details, and learn about cellular data settings and usage.

Cheers!

apple music won’t let me add anymore songs to my library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.