Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.3 not working

Can’t install updates version 11.3 on iphone 5s. An error occured that’s been saying

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 29, 2018 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2018 9:05 AM

Hi.

If an error occurs during upgrade using wireless connection, then you may try using iTunes on a computer having Windows or MacOS.

I think you may not have enough space on your iPhone to install the upgrade iOS 11.3.

If you install the upgrade on a computer, the installation goes faster because you use your computer's resources, CPU, RAM, space, etc. and a modern computer is faster.

I installled this upgrade last night without any error on my iPhone SE using iTunes on my Windows 10 PC.

Hope this helps.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2018 9:05 AM in response to adek257

Hi.

If an error occurs during upgrade using wireless connection, then you may try using iTunes on a computer having Windows or MacOS.

I think you may not have enough space on your iPhone to install the upgrade iOS 11.3.

If you install the upgrade on a computer, the installation goes faster because you use your computer's resources, CPU, RAM, space, etc. and a modern computer is faster.

I installled this upgrade last night without any error on my iPhone SE using iTunes on my Windows 10 PC.

Hope this helps.

iOS 11.3 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.