Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone keeps disconnecting during call

My phone disconnects during a conversation.

Posted on Mar 31, 2018 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2018 9:22 AM

Hi there, dottie118!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with calls being disconnected and I am happy to assist! Take a look at this article with steps to follow If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone. While this article specifically talks about not being able to make or receive calls, the steps are great for issues with calls not staying connected. It also gives you the next steps to take if the issues continue.
Cheers!+

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2018 9:22 AM in response to dottie118

Hi there, dottie118!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with calls being disconnected and I am happy to assist! Take a look at this article with steps to follow If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone. While this article specifically talks about not being able to make or receive calls, the steps are great for issues with calls not staying connected. It also gives you the next steps to take if the issues continue.
Cheers!+

phone keeps disconnecting during call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.