Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone x slow

I've had the X since November. I am really not happy with the slowness. I've kept thinking there'd be an update to fix it, but nothing. It locks up more than any phone I've ever owned. I've had to restart this phone more than any other. It has gotten to the point that if it wasn't for my watch I'd be jumping to Android.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Apr 2, 2018 2:35 PM

5 replies

Apr 2, 2018 6:59 PM in response to saintlyjim

No one cares what phone maker you use. What have you tried besides restarting it? You should make a full back up using iCloud and back up to a computer and encrypt the backup so that it keeps your passwords then I would restore to factory settings and set up as new. do NOT restore from the backup because the software could be corrupted. We are all fellow users here so complaints mean nothing.

Apr 2, 2018 7:38 PM in response to askbarnabas

I’ve done the reset as new. Completely started over and within no time it’s back the way it was. There’s no games on my phone. **** The point I was trying to make with my Android comment is that it’s so bad that after years of using an iPhone (since the 4) I’ve never had one this bad. Yet it’s by far the most expensive. There’s nothing I do on this phone that I didn’t do on the previous phones. And I’m not the only one with this issue. I’ve seen it all over the web. There’s something going on with this phone. Might just be a bad one. I was just hoping for a suggestion of something new to try. ****
[Edited by Host]

iphone x slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.