Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having Trouble With Dell D6000 USB-C Docking Station post Sierra 10.13.4 update

Since the latest update (High Sierra 10.13.4) , all USB-C MacBook Pro users at my place of employment are having the same issue with this docking station. Users are unable to connect multiple displays via the docking station via HDMI ->Docking Station->MacBook via USB-C built in cord. Dell has released a Beta driver that allows one to mirror to just ONE display, but does not extend displays. I'm sure others have probably posted this by now. Does anybody have any other information that could help extend displays with this particular usb-c docking station? Also any suggestions on a docking station others have had success using with their MacBook Pros? Thanks In advance. Let me know if there's anything else I can provide to help find an answer.

-Brian

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Apr 3, 2018 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2018 2:09 PM

Contact Dell tech support about this issue. Apple will not be responsible for non-Apple products failing to work with new releases of macOS.

OWC, CalDigit, and El Gato make compatible docks. See The 7 Best Thunderbolt 2 Docks 2018 + Editors Pick for them and others. OWC and CalDigit are the best of the lot.

Similar questions

3 replies

Having Trouble With Dell D6000 USB-C Docking Station post Sierra 10.13.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.