Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

" restriction code"

I wanted to erase all content and setting of my i phone but its asks for the" restriction code". I dont remember that . How can i Recover the Restriction Code and complete the process of erasing all content on my phone?

iPad, iOS 7, Qatar Resident

Posted on Apr 4, 2018 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2018 5:14 AM

You can't "recover" it. You will have to put the phone into Recovery mode and restore iOS using iTunes or erase the phone using Find My iPhone.

Note that if you restore a backup made after the restrictions were turned on, you'll end up right back where you started. The restriction settings are contained in the backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2018 5:14 AM in response to FromQatar

You can't "recover" it. You will have to put the phone into Recovery mode and restore iOS using iTunes or erase the phone using Find My iPhone.

Note that if you restore a backup made after the restrictions were turned on, you'll end up right back where you started. The restriction settings are contained in the backup.

" restriction code"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.