Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I Link paypal to iTunes? I need step clarification. Thank you.

For needed clarification I would like someone to list the step by step directions needed to link my Paypal account to my iTunes account?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 5, 2018 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2018 8:54 PM

I just went through the process and it was simple.

I clicked the PayPal logo in the payment options of my account details in the iTunes app. Then I clicked the blue link that appeared telling me to sign into PayPal. Safari opened a page for me to sign into my PayPal account and I followed the on screen instructions informing PayPal that I wanted it to be my payment option for my iTunes account. PayPal had me select which payment option in my PayPal account to use for iTunes purchases. After I made the selection I was switched back to iTunes to complete the choice.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2018 8:54 PM in response to Darin1524

I just went through the process and it was simple.

I clicked the PayPal logo in the payment options of my account details in the iTunes app. Then I clicked the blue link that appeared telling me to sign into PayPal. Safari opened a page for me to sign into my PayPal account and I followed the on screen instructions informing PayPal that I wanted it to be my payment option for my iTunes account. PayPal had me select which payment option in my PayPal account to use for iTunes purchases. After I made the selection I was switched back to iTunes to complete the choice.

How do I Link paypal to iTunes? I need step clarification. Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.