Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck at 80% while charging

Hi , I raised my concerned here because i want to know if this is normal setup for IPhone X or my device getting problem . Look at first while my phone was charging from 1% - 80% its goes so quick but after 80% will stuck quiet long sometime never go up . So i need to unplugged my cable and plugged in back . So my question is , is iphone X setup like that ?

Posted on Apr 7, 2018 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2018 12:17 PM

Hello,

If your device stopped charging at 80 percent

Your iPhone might get slightly warmer while it charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent. Your iPhone will charge again when the temperature drops. Try moving your iPhone and charger to a cooler location.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2018 12:17 PM in response to Khairulfromnilai

Hello,

If your device stopped charging at 80 percent

Your iPhone might get slightly warmer while it charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent. Your iPhone will charge again when the temperature drops. Try moving your iPhone and charger to a cooler location.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

Stuck at 80% while charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.