Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do I get education discount when I buy an apple watch? I am a teacher

Do I get education discount when I buy an apple watch? I am a teacher

Posted on Apr 9, 2018 8:53 AM

13 replies

Apr 9, 2018 10:31 AM in response to seventy one

The Education store linked to above, shows the discounted education based prices instead of the regular ones.

In the case of the Apple Watch, the price in the education store is exactly the same as in the regular store, which points to it not being discounted.

The educational store I linked to was for U.S. yes.

Here is the Education Store for Ireland: https://www.apple.com/ie-edu/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch

Prices in Euro. Note the price is the same as in the regular store.

I believe the Higher Learning limitation for education pricing is only for Students. Teachers from all educational institutions and grade levels, and even homeschool teachers are eligible for Education discounts.

Apple Education Pricing

Available to current and newly accepted university students, parents buying for university students, and teachers and staff at all levels.*

Apr 9, 2018 10:10 AM in response to juanfromdublin

I guess a few things I have been observing in this discussion are:

It sense the original poster is in Dublin and the links posted have been referring to the US and UK stores (an I presume Dublin is not part of the UK? 👿 unless this is Dublin elsewhere). Offers can be very country specific.

In the USA the educational discounts do not apply to regular school teachers, only to higher education and a few other specific educators.

do I get education discount when I buy an apple watch? I am a teacher

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.