Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Setup - Nike Run Club.

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6+S to an iPhone 8.

My Apple Watch Series 3 was working perfectly with the old iPhone 6+S but since I have changed phone when I open the Nike Run Club app on my Apple Watch it gives me the following message “Apple Watch Setup - set up your Apple Watch from the Nike Run Club app on your iPhone”.

I then open the Nike Run Club app on my iPhone 8 and go to ‘Settings’. In the ‘Devices’ section there is an Apple Watch Setup option. I click on this and it gives green ticks for Location Services; Motion & Fitness; Notifications; and Health. It then gives an option to click ‘Next’.

When I do this is gives me an option to select the watch face metrics on the Apple Watch. I click on the one that I want and click ‘Done’.

It then brings me back to the ‘Settings’ page but still my Apple Watch gives me the message that I noted at the start asking me to set up the watch on my phone.

Can you please help? I would like to be able to continue running with the Apple Watch using the Nike Run Club app.

User uploaded file

Posted on Apr 10, 2018 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2018 12:07 PM

Hi there - thanks so much for your clear advice.

Was very helpful & has solved the problem for me!

I don’t suppose you know if there is a way how I might add my Run from Saturday (that is presently stored in Apple Activity on my iPhone) into Nike Run Club?? It’s the only Run I have that I have not stored in Nike Run Club and that agitates the OCD in me!!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2018 12:07 PM in response to aeolian.mode

Hi there - thanks so much for your clear advice.

Was very helpful & has solved the problem for me!

I don’t suppose you know if there is a way how I might add my Run from Saturday (that is presently stored in Apple Activity on my iPhone) into Nike Run Club?? It’s the only Run I have that I have not stored in Nike Run Club and that agitates the OCD in me!!

Apple Watch Setup - Nike Run Club.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.