Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coin purchase in minecraft

Hi

I am trying to buy coins in the Minecraft app but it is not working. I get an error saying to check my internet connection but I am connected already, I can even save my world in minecraft into the cloud.

The weird thing is that I created a microsoft account first so now I m logged in but my pseudo which is displayed has nothing to do with me. Not sure if it is something automatically generated but the name is weird.

Anyway, when I try to buy coins I get the error and it’s like the app does not even try to connect. That’s frustrating for an app I paid 20$ if I recall correctly.

Anyone experienced that before ?

Posted on Apr 10, 2018 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2018 11:09 AM

Hey CordierCo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having issues making an in-app purchase with Minecraft because you’re getting an error before the purchase can be completed. I’ll be happy to help out with this.

Here’s some great steps that can help with your app. While these steps appear to be for a different issue, they may be able to resolve the issue that you're having: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

If you’re still having trouble, be sure your payment information is up-to-date: Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support

If your payment information is updated, then report this problem using this link: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2018 11:09 AM in response to CordierCo

Hey CordierCo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having issues making an in-app purchase with Minecraft because you’re getting an error before the purchase can be completed. I’ll be happy to help out with this.

Here’s some great steps that can help with your app. While these steps appear to be for a different issue, they may be able to resolve the issue that you're having: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

If you’re still having trouble, be sure your payment information is up-to-date: Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support

If your payment information is updated, then report this problem using this link: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Take care!

Coin purchase in minecraft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.