Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.3 App Store battery drain

Since I updated my phone to iOS 11.3, my phone battery life is half compare to what it was before. When I go to my battery usage in settings, it says that App store used 50% of my charge but I never use it and even open it. Background refresh is off and it says app store hasn’t been use. it also says that app store was open 1 minute in background. I reset my phone but it’s still do the same thing and my battery life is still not as good as it was before. I don’t know what to do please help m!

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 4:30 PM

13 replies

Apr 16, 2018 2:22 PM in response to etienne115

I had this problem two weeks ago and after extensive Googling I found a huge thread on Reddit and some guy figured out it had something to do with having an Apple Watch. He recommended unpairing your watch then pairing it again and I did that and it did fix itself! However. Two weeks later, this problem is rearing its ugly head again. I've even made triply sure that I had switched off the "heavy rotation" music syncing onto my watch (I don't have any music on my watch at all). I have no idea what the problem is this time! The only thing I can think of to do is just unpairing and pairing my watch again which is far less tedious than resetting my iPhone completely which does nothing anyway.

iOS 11.3 App Store battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.