Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to check FaceTime call duration

I cant seem to find oit how long i’ve been on a facetime with someone on the iphone x. all it says is what time it is.

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Apr 16, 2018 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2018 7:55 AM

Hello babytylilz,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re trying to view FaceTime call durations. I’m here to help.

When you’re doing a FaceTime video call, you’re unable to see the duration of the call until the call has ended. Once it has concluded, you can go into your call log and tap the “i” to the right of the FaceTime call to view the duration.

With a FaceTime audio call, you can view the duration as you would a normal call.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2018 7:55 AM in response to babytylilz

Hello babytylilz,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re trying to view FaceTime call durations. I’m here to help.

When you’re doing a FaceTime video call, you’re unable to see the duration of the call until the call has ended. Once it has concluded, you can go into your call log and tap the “i” to the right of the FaceTime call to view the duration.

With a FaceTime audio call, you can view the duration as you would a normal call.

Take care!

How to check FaceTime call duration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.