Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can one make a collage with Photos

Can one make a collage with photos or can anyone suggest a good free collage maker?

Posted on Apr 16, 2018 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2018 12:06 PM

In pages you can add the photos in any manner you'd like. This is a 20 x 30" collage I made with 96 photos:

User uploaded file

Just drag the photos to the Pages layout, resize and place where you want them. For this I made a custom page size of 20" x 30".

There's a free app at the App Store that has predefined layouts you an try: Photo Collage Maker - CollageFactory Free on the Mac App Store

User uploaded file

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2018 12:06 PM in response to joseph1929

In pages you can add the photos in any manner you'd like. This is a 20 x 30" collage I made with 96 photos:

User uploaded file

Just drag the photos to the Pages layout, resize and place where you want them. For this I made a custom page size of 20" x 30".

There's a free app at the App Store that has predefined layouts you an try: Photo Collage Maker - CollageFactory Free on the Mac App Store

User uploaded file

Apr 16, 2018 11:48 AM in response to joseph1929

In Photos you would create a book project (it has to have at least 20 pages). Design one page as you like it. Then print the book to PDF and select just the page you want I. the print dialog. You will now have a PDF document with your collage. Open it in Preview and save it as a JPEG or in any format you want.

In Pges you can create a document with just one page and arrange photos you add from the phot browser as you like it.

can one make a collage with Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.