Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log into my iphone (apple id)

Hello,

Whenever I tried to log into my iphone from setting. It will allow me to enter my user name and password. I will see on the top right hand corner via the icon it is loading. However, after few minutes. It would just return to the login screen again.

Can you please assist?

Thank you,

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2018 12:23 PM

8 replies

Apr 16, 2018 12:55 PM in response to Jochlenw

Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me.

Have you tried any of the following with your iPhone to resolve this yet?

• Simply power-off, then power-on the iPhone.
  • Restart your iPhone: To restart your (perform a soft reset) iPhone, press and hold the sleep/wake button while pressing and holding the Home button. When you see the Apple logo, release both buttons. (Note: This will NOT delete any data or apps, nor change any of its settings.)
  • Perform a "Reset All Settings" reset. Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
  • Perform a "Erase All Content and Settings" reset, which will bring the iOS device back to its factory default settings: Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
  • Restore you iPhone: To restore your iPhone, connect it to your computer. When the iPhone appears in the iTunes source list, click the Restore button on the Summary tab. Note: This will erase all of your data and media and resets all of the iPhone's settings. You will need to restore it from a previous backup from either iTunes or iCloud.

Apr 18, 2018 2:15 PM in response to Tesserax

• Yes
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • No, due to i can't log into icloud to backup my photos
  • Once again, do not want to go this route as I don't want to lose my photos

Furthermore, i notice my battery would lose majority of its power within 6 - 8 hours from a full charge. During the period, i do not make calls and would only spent around 30 minutes total surfing FB or slickdeals app. Not sure if this would shed some light to the issue.

Thanks,

Can't log into my iphone (apple id)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.