Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete this apple community account

Hello ,

How can i delete this account or at least change the username.

I've got the " Welcome to your community" email but I've never created this account.

Since i haven't created this and don't intend to use it, I want it to be deleted or the username to be changed.

I don't want my name to be used on forum without my consent.

Thanks

Posted on Apr 18, 2018 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2018 8:24 AM

FYI, contacting Apple support will not have the desired result as these forums are a totally separate entity and Apple support only concerns itself with Apple hardware and software issues; it will need to be addressed by the hosts here. As mentioned, the hosts have been alerted; you can also email them via the link in Section 1.13 in this document:

Apple Support Communities Use Agreement

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2018 8:24 AM in response to Nox1701

FYI, contacting Apple support will not have the desired result as these forums are a totally separate entity and Apple support only concerns itself with Apple hardware and software issues; it will need to be addressed by the hosts here. As mentioned, the hosts have been alerted; you can also email them via the link in Section 1.13 in this document:

Apple Support Communities Use Agreement

Apr 18, 2018 8:17 AM in response to Nox1701

Go to the top right hand corner of this screen and click on Contact Support. By following the appropriate links you will eventually be able to talk or email someone.

Usually we draw the hosts attention to such a request and it gets done but since you appear to not know how the account came into being it may be better for you to do the contact.

Apr 18, 2018 8:22 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hello Roger,

Thanks for quick answer.

I mean even if I don't use the account now, my account will remain active and it's kind of a problem for me knowing that i didn't create it.

If i have to use it in the future, i would still not use this account for the reason stated above, this is why i want it to be deleted or changed.

Thanks for your help 🙂 !

Delete this apple community account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.