Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my connect to WiFi or Bluetooth to anything unless I’m extremely close?

I have an iPhone 6 and it will not connect to WiFi unless my phone it literally sitting next to the WiFi box. My phone also wont stay connect to my Bluetooth speaker unless it a few inches away any further it disconnects.

Posted on Apr 19, 2018 5:22 PM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2018 11:50 AM in response to annafromcrowley

Greetings Anna,

I understand your iPhone is having a tough time staying connected with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. I will be happy to help provide guidance for this situation.

For help with Wi-Fi, the following article may prove helpful: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

For the issue with your Bluetooth disconnecting from your iPhone, please review the following guide: If you can‘t connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Specifically, the following step may help:

If you previously connected your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect it again.

Let me know how the provided steps work for you.

Kind regards.

Why won’t my connect to WiFi or Bluetooth to anything unless I’m extremely close?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.