Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can’t Unistall ITunes Error 127 Error 7

I was on windows 7 And i wanted to downgrade iTunes from 12 to 11.0 then their was the error I was not happy so I serched online for the problem I tried everyone it still did not work and I have slow computers so that was a waste of time now I don’t know what to do

Posted on Apr 19, 2018 5:54 PM

10 replies

Apr 19, 2018 5:58 PM in response to Gameboyfan

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. When reinstalling right-click on the installer and use run as administrator. It may also help to temporarily disable any non-Microsoft anti-virus.

Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version as a workaround for installation or performance issues, or compatibility with third party software.

Your library and device backups should be unaffected by these steps but there are links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

tt2

Apr 20, 2018 3:11 AM in response to Gameboyfan

Try the advice in VC80 errors and/or Install missing components. See also the Microsoft tool mentioned in Note 1 to the second box which might be able to drive through the install. Obviously your iTunes 12 library isn't going to be compatible with iTunes 11 so you will need to rebuild that. The minimum build for devices running iOS 11 is iTunes 12.6.3.6.

tt2

I Can’t Unistall ITunes Error 127 Error 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.