Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Divide Cell in 2 different parts

Hello guys,

first of all thank you very much for your help.

I tried everything but I don't know how to separate a single cell with a 45° line and write two different texts in each part. To be more clear I attached below an example. (Cell A3)

User uploaded file

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2018 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 8:45 AM

typically, to do this, I draw a freehand (45 degree) line, then select the line, copy, then select the cell and paste

While the cell is selected, Open the formatter and "Stretch" from the pop-up menu below Image Fill. The line is now a background image of the cell. you can still enter formulas, or text as needed

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2018 8:45 AM in response to FabrizioVan

typically, to do this, I draw a freehand (45 degree) line, then select the line, copy, then select the cell and paste

While the cell is selected, Open the formatter and "Stretch" from the pop-up menu below Image Fill. The line is now a background image of the cell. you can still enter formulas, or text as needed

User uploaded file

Divide Cell in 2 different parts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.