Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not accepting revolut card

Hi, I´m trying to buy things but it´s not accepting my card. This is my only credit card so what can I do? The system here in Belgium is not like the UK, you cannot use bank cards to buy online unless you use Bancontact which Apple doesn’t support I guess...

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Apr 19, 2018 10:36 PM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2018 1:46 PM in response to cgcsoc

Greetings, cgcsoc.

It appears that you're unable to use your credit card as a payment method for your Apple ID in Belgium. I'm happy to help.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Additional payment methods available in select countries or regions

Some countries and regions can use PayPal or mobile phone billing (through supported carriers).

PayPal

If you change your payment method to PayPal, you might be asked to verify your account. If you are, you'll receive a verification code either through a text message to the phone number on file with PayPal or instructions to get the code through a code generator. If you can’t access this verification code, you might need to sign in to PayPal to update your phone number or contact PayPal for more help.

PayPal is only available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Mobile phone billing

Mobile phone billing is only available through supported carriers in select countries and regions.

Learn how to set up mobile phone billing.

Set up mobile phone billing as your Apple ID payment method -- If your wireless carrier is BASE-PayByMobile or Proximus, and you'd like to use this method, follow the steps provided in this article.

Take care!

not accepting revolut card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.