Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot delete my payment method on my iPhone and I cannot update my apps or anything

I need to update my apps but it will not let me unless I enter a payment method I have been trying to delete my payment method but I cannot do it

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 5:49 AM

Why can't you download app updates, what happens ? If you are getting an error message what does it say ?

For removing the card, how/when are you trying to do it ? You won't be able to remove when trying to download something, you would only be able to replace it. To see if you can remove it : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that is what you are doing and if you aren't getting the 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2018 5:49 AM in response to brianafromlancaster

Why can't you download app updates, what happens ? If you are getting an error message what does it say ?

For removing the card, how/when are you trying to do it ? You won't be able to remove when trying to download something, you would only be able to replace it. To see if you can remove it : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that is what you are doing and if you aren't getting the 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

I cannot delete my payment method on my iPhone and I cannot update my apps or anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.