Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internal Speaker Sound Problem

The Internal Speaker of My MacBook Pro can't be fully sounding. Recently it faces that it is sounding less although I volume up to peak. How can I sort it out? Please, anyone who knows how to solve this problem help me. Thanks.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:46 AM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2018 7:05 PM in response to Kyungjung

Greetings Kyungjung,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand the volume from your MacBook Pro speakers doesn't sound as loud as expected, even when you have the volume set to high levels. Being able to hear from your speakers is important for many reasons, so I understand wanting to get this resolved.

Although the name of the support article mentions not having any sound, the steps provided within will give you some helpful troubleshooting tips: Get help if the internal speakers on your Mac don‘t make sound

Since sound settings can be stored in the NVRAM (nonvolatile random-access memory), you may wish to reset the NVRAM for your MacBook Pro as well. See those steps here: How to reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac

Does the behavior persist with another user account? How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac

Let me know how the provided steps work for you.

Kind regards.

Internal Speaker Sound Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.