Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I can’t add more than 5 fingerprints on my iPhone 6s.

So I tried to add more than 5 fingerprints but I could not. I have an iPhone 6s. I think Apple should allow us to add 10 fingerprints cause we all got 10 fingers. 😊

Posted on

Reply
Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

anypats wrote:


As rbrylawski already said, submit feedback. No one here can do anything for you. However, are you really going to use your pinkie fingers to unlock your iPhone? 99% of the time people use their thumb and index finger to unlock their phone and I would say the other 1% probably use their middle finger. I would say the number of people that have even registered their pinkie doesn't use it for Touch ID.

And being real here, Apple is phasing out Touch ID quickly. From what I've read the 2018 lineup, may well have no phone with Touch ID as Face ID is proving to be a great feature. So I find it very difficult to believe even if there was demand for this other than this ONE person, Apple would likely not put much of any effort into accommodating the request.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 20, 2018 10:08 AM in response to DenveDC In response to DenveDC

As rbrylawski already said, submit feedback. No one here can do anything for you. However, are you really going to use your pinkie fingers to unlock your iPhone? 99% of the time people use their thumb and index finger to unlock their phone and I would say the other 1% probably use their middle finger. I would say the number of people that have even registered their pinkie doesn't use it for Touch ID.

Apr 20, 2018 10:08 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Apr 20, 2018 10:16 AM in response to anypats In response to anypats

anypats wrote:


As rbrylawski already said, submit feedback. No one here can do anything for you. However, are you really going to use your pinkie fingers to unlock your iPhone? 99% of the time people use their thumb and index finger to unlock their phone and I would say the other 1% probably use their middle finger. I would say the number of people that have even registered their pinkie doesn't use it for Touch ID.

And being real here, Apple is phasing out Touch ID quickly. From what I've read the 2018 lineup, may well have no phone with Touch ID as Face ID is proving to be a great feature. So I find it very difficult to believe even if there was demand for this other than this ONE person, Apple would likely not put much of any effort into accommodating the request.

Apr 20, 2018 10:16 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: DenveDC

Question: I can’t add more than 5 fingerprints on my iPhone 6s.