Related Article

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hi. I was billed for the app colorism adult color book. It was supposed to be a free trial and I cancelled immediately after download. Can you please take the charge away and make sure the cancel is complete.

i was billed for an app that was supposed to be a free trial and of which I cancelled within minutes of download. The app is colorism (adult color). Can you please reimburse this charge and make sure there is no future billing.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.3

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Deleting the app doesn't cancel the app.

Purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 20, 2018 6:29 PM in response to Truss789 In response to Truss789

If you don't follow the instructions in the link I gave you, you haven't canceled the subscription and your account will continue to be billed.

The subscription tab appears to be useful only if you bought the app and in-app purchases from a source other than Apple. Like perhaps from the developer.

Apr 20, 2018 6:29 PM

Reply Helpful

May 2, 2018 11:38 AM in response to Truss789 In response to Truss789

This exact same thing happened to me. In my settings on my phone it shows Colorism app as an active subscription (I immediately canceled after signing up for free trial) the only options in settings now are to change it to a weekly, monthly or yearly subscription and it shows the cost for each. It does not give me the option to unsubscribe again. It also shows over $30 in charges that I would have never authorized since I canceled it immediately after loading it. How do I keep this app from charging me? I also need mine deleted and refunded.

May 2, 2018 11:38 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Truss789

Question: Hi. I was billed for the app colorism adult color book. It was supposed to be a free trial and I cancelled immediately after download. Can you please take the charge away and make sure the cancel is complete.