Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my loading spinning logo has been in my screen for nearly 24 hours its frozen on this just spininng away. i have appt an an apple store ive tried all the button pushing, i have an 8plus

I've got an iPhone 8plus. my screen has been stuck on the spinning logo with a black screen for almost 24 hours now I've done the volume button and power button key pushing they recommend for a frozen phone when I was online for apple support they suggested. that didn't work. when you call it, the phone from the caller end goes through normally I was hoping by now my battery would die and charge and turn back on normally but now but nope still spinning. any ideas? if not i keep my apple store appt tomorrow

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.3, black screen stuck/spinning logo

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 10:06 AM

There are no replies.

my loading spinning logo has been in my screen for nearly 24 hours its frozen on this just spininng away. i have appt an an apple store ive tried all the button pushing, i have an 8plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.