Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I have an iphone 8 - 64k and have spacing issues and I don't always get the period to show after hitting the space key twice. Also the enter key doesn't always move if I want to space down.

I have an iphone 8 - 64k and have spacing issues and I don't always get the period to show after hitting the space key twice. Also the enter key doesn't always move if I want to space down.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 21, 2018 9:07 AM in response to Willypeg In response to Willypeg

Hi Willypeg,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having intermittent issues with your keyboard. I’d be happy to help.

First, I suggest making sure that the “.” Shortcut is enabled under Settings > General > Keyboard, and that the other settings are adjusted to your preference as well.

If the issue remains, I suggest making sure that your iOS is up-to-date. You can find instructions for doing so here:
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Lastly, you can try restarting your iPhone as a next step if you're already using the latest version of iOS.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue remains, feel free to reply with more details.

Cheers.

Apr 21, 2018 9:07 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Willypeg

Question: I have an iphone 8 - 64k and have spacing issues and I don't always get the period to show after hitting the space key twice. Also the enter key doesn't always move if I want to space down.