Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About sale

Hello there! I just want to change my mind that I should buy MacBooK. But it goes out of my budget. kindly tell me about when will Apple start sale on their products? Kindly give me those dates. So that I shall buy your product.

Best,

Sheikh.H

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 1:45 PM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2018 1:59 PM in response to SheikhHamza

There have been a couple of instances where Apple slightly reduced the price of their products for Black Friday shopping. Other than that, their products are never on sale. Not that I've ever seen.

If you want to save money on what is, for all intents and purposes, a new product, go to Apple's refurbished page.

https://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

Look to the left column for the device you're interested in. The choices change rather often according to what Apple has for sale at the moment. Apple does whatever is needed to make a refurbished item look like new. I got my iPhone 6s there for $459. At the time, that was over $100 dollars cheaper than a new one, which are now $449 for the same 32GB version.

About sale

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.