Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4 Since Nov 2017 i have not been able to download data from my video SD card to Final cut ?

I am using MacBook pro X version 10.13.4

laptop purchased 2010

i am using MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4

The problem i have is that since Nov 2017 i have NOT been able to download any new data from my vid SD card. The clips in the event library are redid out with a message "missing camera" Help.

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 3:33 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 21, 2018 7:37 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

Hi luis. When i import a clip from my SD card there is an - Import failed message - the same message occurs when i use your suggested method. The picture in the event library window can be viewed but without the sound. When the SD card is removed the clip becomes redid out. I can download the SD card clips into Aperture and then drag individual clips into the Final Cut event library one at a time.

At the moment i am using Microsoft Abobe to continue with video editing. Not what i want to do. The fault with Final cut developed last year after one of the regular updates had been installed. As you may imagine Apple is now out of favour with me.

Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.4 Since Nov 2017 i have not been able to download data from my video SD card to Final cut ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.