Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The back camera is not working in photos and videos but it works with slo-mo and pano !!!!!!!

The back camera is not working in photos and videos but it works with slo-mo and pano !!!!!!!

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 4:18 PM

2 replies

Apr 21, 2018 11:13 AM in response to Kemo tg

Try resetting your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

User uploaded file

Once the Lock screen displays, try the camera again.

Best,

GB

Apr 21, 2018 11:10 AM in response to Kemo tg

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Kemo tg,

I see that you're having an issue with the back camera on your iPhone. I use my camera all the time on my iPhone, so I understand your concern, and I'd be happy to provide you with some information to help.

Let's have you take a look at this article with some steps that can help. If after going through these steps the issue still remains, you'll want to contact Apple Support.

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Contact Apple Support
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.