Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Is there an adapter for iPhone 7 lightning to 3.5mm plug(for MacBook Pro)?

My daughter has a 2017 MacbookPro and is busting my chops that her iPhone 7 headphones don’t plug in. I’ve looked around and there are plenty of lightning to 3.5mm jack but not to 3.5mm plug. I’ve looked at USB-C and that looks like a dead end.

Shes a shocker at losing/breaking headphones so adding another set with a 3.5 plug is undesirable.

Any thoughts?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 20, 2018 7:48 PM in response to andyewx In response to andyewx

Please learn to post in the proper forum. Your topic does not belong in this forum. I have asked the moderators to move it to a correct forum. Please read Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question and Apple Support Communities - Terms of Use.

Apr 20, 2018 7:48 PM

Reply Helpful

Apr 21, 2018 3:50 AM in response to Kappy In response to Kappy

Kappy,

This is likely a fault in the way this site presents on my iPhone. This is not the forum I selected via that UI. Sorry this upset you. Thanks for taking up the role of getting this to the right location. Your help in this matter is appreciated.

Apr 21, 2018 3:50 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: andyewx

Question: Is there an adapter for iPhone 7 lightning to 3.5mm plug(for MacBook Pro)?