Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t create/delete/add to playlists on Apple Music

User uploaded fileYesterday I had to update my payment plan on Apple Music, and ever since I haven’t been able to create, delete or add to playlists. The attached photo is what happens when I try. The loading circle in the top right corner just keep loading but it never goes anywhere. I go out of the playlist or close the app and when I go back into the playlist it’s gone or hasn’t changed. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks.

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:51 PM

2 replies

Apr 21, 2018 11:56 AM in response to tiarosee

Hello tiarosee,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that after recently updating your Apple Music membership, you've been unable to create, delete, or add to playlists. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, force the Music app to close and test the issue again.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the behavior continues, tell us if you're able to access and play any songs in Music. Please include any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a wonderful day!

Can’t create/delete/add to playlists on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.