Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why isn’t my First gen Apple Watch not ringing with my iPhone X

Since upgrading to my iPhone X and the new IOS my Apple Watch does not ring on incoming calls. I keep my phone on silent expecting my watch to notify me via haptics and ring. No such luck lately. Also, Bluetooth seems to be in and out on connectivity in general on the watch. Please help

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

I had to unpair and re pair the watch. Once I re-paired the watch the funny thing was the sleep button was highlighted. I unhighlighted it. It was not highlighted at all before I unpaired it. I am currently getting messages. Waiting on a call to see if that works now.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 21, 2018 9:24 AM in response to Gomezda2000 In response to Gomezda2000

1. Wake your Watch.
  2. Swipe up to view the Control Center.
  3. Wake your Watch.
  4. Press the Digital Crown to go to the home screen.
  5. Choose the Settings app.
  6. Tap Sound & Haptics.
  7. Switch the Mute slider to On or tap the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to adjust the volume to your desire loudness. ...
  8. Launch the Apple Watch app.

Apr 21, 2018 9:24 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Apr 21, 2018 10:11 AM in response to julieda In response to julieda

I had to unpair and re pair the watch. Once I re-paired the watch the funny thing was the sleep button was highlighted. I unhighlighted it. It was not highlighted at all before I unpaired it. I am currently getting messages. Waiting on a call to see if that works now.

Apr 21, 2018 10:11 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Gomezda2000

Question: Why isn’t my First gen Apple Watch not ringing with my iPhone X