Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many notes does Notes support?

THIS IS IN THE WRONG CAREGORY — I KNOW, BUT THE SELECTION FEATURE FOR THE COMMUNITY WAS BROKEN, ONLY THIS COMMUNITY WAS AVAILABLE TO POST IN, SORRY

(1) What is the total number of notes that the Notes app can support?

(2) What is the maximum number of characters allowed in a single note? I’ve noticed when they get too long, the program slows down considerably so for some larger notes, I have to break them into smaller notes, then it’s easier to navigate.

(3) FEATURE SUGGESTION

Anchor links at the top of a note that will take you directly to the part of the note where the anchor links to (Or another note).

iPhone SE, iOS 9.3.4, Safari

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 4:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 4:50 AM

1/ The maximum number of notes is probably way more than anyone can comfortably use. What if it was 2048 or 1024 or 512? I have trouble finding back my stuff in Notes with around 30 notes.

2/ Again, you encounter other problems (speed) long before the length/size limit is reached. Use the right tool for the job. Perhaps you should use Pages instead?

3/ Feature suggestions should go to the feedback pages. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 4:50 AM in response to Jamie2006

1/ The maximum number of notes is probably way more than anyone can comfortably use. What if it was 2048 or 1024 or 512? I have trouble finding back my stuff in Notes with around 30 notes.

2/ Again, you encounter other problems (speed) long before the length/size limit is reached. Use the right tool for the job. Perhaps you should use Pages instead?

3/ Feature suggestions should go to the feedback pages. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

How many notes does Notes support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.