Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I import notes through the app to my original notes?

I have seen questions where they state the same concept of importing notes from the original notes to notes app, but for me because I wanted to save space on my iPhone 7 I actually wanted to do the opposite to this motive importing from the notes app to the original notes on either iMac or MacBook/Pro/Air.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 2:19 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2018 5:24 AM in response to RavelutionX2

So apparently I found out how I can do this since it dawned on me. And if others have the same issue this is the only way I could do this.

First if you have folders from your iCloud on your iPhone or iPad that you wanted to transfer permanently to your notes on your iMac or MacBook/Pro/Air the way I did it requires the mouse and keyboard.

You have to create folders on your original Notes App on iMac or MacBook Mocking the ones from your iCloud.

Afterwards you follow by routine: Notes Folder > Click which notes you wanted > Highlight or Select All > Cut > click to on my Mac notes > folder by the same title > Click create a note > paste.

You repeat this process for the amount that you wanted.

And if you needed to keep certain notes I suggest you lock each of them afterwards.

How can I import notes through the app to my original notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.