Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

warranty

Hello, I've purchased iPhone 7 plus 12.2016, from Apple Store in Canada. In 11.2018 after the last upload my iPhone is turned off automatically without any damage, I've been home to some technicians who were connected to diagnosis service on pc, they said there's something wrong with the iPhone from the factory. It was very sad and difficult for me because I had all type of iPhone 4.5.6.7 plus the iPhone 7 plus. I'm offline now. I have bought it for $ 970, so I can not afford to buy new, I ask you to help me repair my mobile phone, if you can not help me with the warranty. Or switch to iPhone X so I can pay intermediate money for it.

best regards

Niaz

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2, gold

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 6:16 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2018 6:59 AM in response to niazbarzani

Unless you purchased AppleCare+ your phone is long out of warranty. Your only options will be to pay for out of warranty repair or replacement, or buy a new phone (you purchased it in December of 2016 (?) so the one year warranty ended in December 2017).

You can find out what Apple can offer you by contacting Apple support - iPhone - Official Apple Support (change the country as needed using the small flag icon in the very lower right corner of the support page).

warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.