Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeemed itunes card

I bought an itunes card from a store and i sent it to a friend telling me the card has already been redeemed by another person i want to know the email,time and date

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 6:27 AM

You should not share the details on a public forum. I have asked for them to be removed.

Apple won't share details of when the card was redeemed or who to.

See the Card or code has already been redeemed section of If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support. Get your friend to sign out of the store on all of their devices and then back in again to see if the credit has been applied to their account after all. Otherwise use the Contact us link to go to the Get help from Apple Support section and follow the directions there.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 6:27 AM in response to ogunsanya

You should not share the details on a public forum. I have asked for them to be removed.

Apple won't share details of when the card was redeemed or who to.

See the Card or code has already been redeemed section of If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support. Get your friend to sign out of the store on all of their devices and then back in again to see if the credit has been applied to their account after all. Otherwise use the Contact us link to go to the Get help from Apple Support section and follow the directions there.

tt2

Redeemed itunes card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.