Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shadow on screen - can't get it off

I have an iPhone 6 and yesterday it started displaying a translucent shadow on the screen. This morning a message and image popped up that said headphones mute. I never use headphones on iPhone. I got that off by volume control. It didn't change anything, so that probably had nothing to do with the problem.

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 8:26 AM

Contact Apple Support

This link will direct you to Apple Support where it explains problems you may be facing with your device and how they may be able to provide advice or help. This can be through different methods like via a phone call with an Apple technician, or visiting your nearest Apple Store.

Hope this helps.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 8:26 AM in response to Lorine

Contact Apple Support

This link will direct you to Apple Support where it explains problems you may be facing with your device and how they may be able to provide advice or help. This can be through different methods like via a phone call with an Apple technician, or visiting your nearest Apple Store.

Hope this helps.

shadow on screen - can't get it off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.