Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unsubscribe from my apple music?

i have already unsubcribed to the apple misic but it still has me signed on to apple music.

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 8:19 AM

The following link may help: Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

Possible explanations include the following 3 statement from that link:

If you cancel during your trial period, you'll continue to have access to the entire Apple Music catalog until the date that you would have been billed for the full price.

and

Your subscription might renew if you don't cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date.

and

After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 8:19 AM in response to ayanna137

The following link may help: Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

Possible explanations include the following 3 statement from that link:

If you cancel during your trial period, you'll continue to have access to the entire Apple Music catalog until the date that you would have been billed for the full price.

and

Your subscription might renew if you don't cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date.

and

After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

How do I unsubscribe from my apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.